Sunday, 11 March 2007

N'TAUZ MTV

haih...so long i dint blog d..sorry to StanleyLim . Blog reader's...i'm too busy with my examination which is around the corner...I hope u accept my apology..gee,thanks...

Well, a group of my friends has just finish their 1st ever MTV..and it's kinda rocks ok..that y I took out a lil of my precious time to share this video with you all.

Enjoy...






If you cant view in my blog, then click the link below ;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHM65NUKCiQ

This Video is a copyright of the N'TAUZ ; Any part of this video SHALL NOT be reproduced, taken for any business means or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission to the N'TAUZ

Specially thanks to the team members of N'TAUZ for such a nice video...Daniel Ngan, Simon Loh, Wei Keat, Boon Yong and Kong Gene..and also the crw members, Wei Ming and Jack Tan.

8 comments:

DolphyN said...

i managed to stop laughing to comment. lol. hilarious.

Bing!!! said...

giler babi lawak siaL!

silvia said...

hahahhahaa... next time we make 1video also.. ok.. hahaha..

eunice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AnGeL said...

hahahahahaha... wat a mtv
copy of nsync version.... kinda funny... lol... yeah, i agree with silvia... lol

eunice said...

lolz
Nsync wannabe :p

Daniel said...

hehe...glad u guys like it...
kinda crazy doing this kinda video during UPPER 6...
but to hell with STPM... enjoy schooling life 1st..
lalala...

Anonymous said...

LMAO...a nicely video.Kinda brought me back to 1999. Kudos to those niggas!